MEDITRAN SX SAE 15W-40 API SERVICE CI-4 is a high quality heavy duty diesel engine oil which multi grade viscosity and having the highest performance level, based on API Service Category. This lubricant is suitable for heavy duty diesel engines that mostly available in vehicles, heavy equipments, gensets, ship engines and locomotive engines.
MEDITRAN SX SAE 15W-40 API SERVICE CI-4 is specially formulated to be used in the latest heavy duty diesel engine using EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) technology with low NOx and particulate emission level.
MEDITRAN SX SAE 15W-40 API SERVICE CI-4 is formulated from high quality base oil and additives so this special oils is highly superior in oxidation stability and soot handling capability, so that the engine can be maintened better, the oil has longer drain interval and can reduce the maintenance cost.
Meditran SX API CI-4 is a high quality diesel lubricant which design specially for engine using turbocharger that friendly to environment with longer drain interval and also can be use on naturally aspirated diesel machine and supercharger that operate using high or low sulphur fuel.
Meditran SX API CI-4 is also using additive system which can prevent viscosity oil because formation of soot, durable of oxidant, corrosion and deposit.
MEDITRAN SX SAE 15W-40 API SERVICE CI-4 has the highest performance level based on API Service API Service CI-4. The complete performance level of this lubricant are as follows : API CI-4/CH-4/CG-4/CF-4/ SL/SJ, DHD-1, ACEA E5/E3/B4/B3/A3-02, ACEA E7/ A3/B3/B4-04, MB228.3/229.1, MAN3275/271, VOLVO VDS-3, Mack EOM Plus, Cummis 20071/72/76, MTU Category 2, Japanese Engines TD25&4D34T4, JASO DH- 1 (Capable).
- Very good oxidation stability and soot handling ca- pability, so it has longer drain interval.
- Providing an effective protection against engine part wear and preventing from congealed lubricant resulted by shoot contamination and corrosion.
- Very good detergency and dispercancy ability to prevent the formation of deposit and sludge in the engine.
- Optimal viscosity either at high or low oil operation temperatures.
- More efficient because it has low consumption level and longer drain interval.
- Capable to prevent the foaming formation.
- Compatible with many types of seal.
- Oil consumption reduction.
- Better TBN retention.
- Start up protection.
- Used in heavy duty diesel engines, direct injection type, equipped with turbocharger and using high speed diesel fuel with maximum Sulphur content up to 0.5%.
- Specially formulated, so it can be used in the latest diesel engine that using EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) technology.
- Used in heavy duty diesel engines with precombustion chamber or diesel engines that need performance level of API CH-4/CG-4/CF-4/CF and gasoline engines that need performance level API SL/SJ oil.
- Used in heavy duty diesel engines that used in vehicles such as MPV (Multi Purpose Vehicles), buses, trucks, trailer, etc, genset engines, heavy equipments (On highway light and heavy duty truck)