Pertamina International Timor SA (PITSA) is one of Pertamina’s Subsidiary, operated in Timor Leste (Republica Democratica de Timor Leste) started at November 1st 2015 .
PITSA continuing Pertamina business in Timor Leste previously run by Pertamina Marketing Representative Timor Leste (MRTL).
The Estasblishement of PITSA is to comply with Timor-Leste’s downstream regulation – Decree law No 1/2012 particularly Article 9 that enforces all downstream companies to have at least 5 % local participating interest.
PITSA shareholders are : PT Pertamina Patra Niaga (Pertamina’s subsidiary), PT Pertamina Retail (Pertamina’s subsidiary), and 4 Consorsio Timor Progesso (Timor Leste’ company).
PITSA has head office at Rua Praira Dos Coqueiros (Pantai Kelapa), Comoro, Dili ,Timor Leste, with Board of Directors as follows :
1. President Director & CEO : Mr. Beny Harto Wijaya
2. Marketing Director : Mr. Danang SWW
3. Operation Director : Mr. Jefri Marsal
PITSA will represent Pertamina’s strong commitment to keep serving Timor Leste energy need.
PITSA’s Receiving, Storage and Distribution Facility
PITSA owns and operates fuel receiving, storage and distribution facilities as below :
- Dili Fuel Terminal : The fuel terminal was built in 1979 and operates since 1984 and is capable to store up to 5,200,000 Liters of fuel (2.600 KL Gasoline and 2.600 KL Gasoil). The total capacity is spread into six (6) vertical storage tanks, four of which has a safe capacity of 1,200,000 Liters and the other two having safe capacity of 200,000 Liters each.
- Jetty : Max Capacity 6.000 DWT
- Filling Station : For distribution purposes, there are three (3) filling stations which can fill up to 400,000 Liters of fuel to tank trucks each day
- Bungkering Facility
- Comoro Airport Fuel Terminal : Storage tank capacity 220 KL Avtur and 3 Refueler